Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Paddy's Day

So, I have not been posting much because I have not been doing what I should be. I have gained back about 7 pounds and have been eating stuff I shouldn't. Yesterday JoyAnn brought me a marshmallow egg and I was going to give it to Justin but it didn't make it until he got home. I also made banana bread which I ate two pieces of. I got a regular soda and m&m's when we were at the hospital. Sigh. I don't even drink juice, let alone regular sugary soda.

So today is a new day. If I track everything I eat until Saturday, I am going to go buy myself a new shirt to wear to my cousin's party. Hopefully that will help me stay on track!

This weeks goals:
TRACK EVERY DAY
Exercise 3 Days

Todays goals:
Drink 4 waters
track my food

No comments:

Post a Comment