Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday a.m.

I am starting to like my house more because I have been deep cleaning it since Sunday. Well, as deep of cleaning as I do. Which means taking everything out of the room that I can, getting the cobwebs, wiping down the doorjams, etc. I have tw rooms finished. My bedroom and the bathroom. This might not seem so amazing except I cannot remember the last time I cleaned. When Ryan and Samantha came to visit they had to wear their socks because dirt and "stuff" stayed on their feet. Poor babies:-( I used to just look around my house and feel good. Not sure when I lost that feeling . . . it is coming back.

Part of the reason I lost that feeling was because I didn't have the energy to clean it.

I was up from 177. 6 to 178.0 on Monday. I am visualizing the number 175.0 for Friday's weigh in. It seem to work when I get on the eliptical (I know that is spelled wrong!!) at the gym and I put how many minutes I want to work out in my brain and it seems to get me to that time.

GOALS: 3 bottles of water, one before work
ride my bike for 30 minutes when I get home
clean the livingroom before I go to bed

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, you can so do this thing!! Visualizing is great - it helps me a lot, too.

    Yay for spring cleaning! There's something so theraputic about it.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete