Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mallory's Wonderful Wednesday

Today's goal is the same as all the other days. Drink 4 bottles of water, track my food, lower sodium. I find that if my sodium is under 1500 mg my calories are almost never over. I have been kinda whiney and mopey recently. And I was just thinking as I was typing, Yeah, and what's going to make today any different? Of course the answer is, if today is different it will be because I chose to make it different. So today feels like a productive day, I am going to focus on having a good breakfast and drinking a bottle of water.

4 comments:

  1. I've been whiney lately, too. And I annoy myself when I'm like this. There's no reason that I need to be whiney. I liked your post on FB about motivation. I'm going to try to make this a whine free day. Hope your breakfast was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOPS I just had lunch and I am already 17 calories over my goal DOH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I just used "doh" in a comment on my post. We are awesome! So, how did the rest of your day go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ARE awesome! rest of day not so bueno.

    ReplyDelete