Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful it's Thursday

I don't have to work today. Today is the only day I'm not working this week. That place gets a little old when you're there all the freaking time. Or at least it feels like it. But that's enough whining.

I'm also thankful for my scale today. For once it had positive feedback for me: 167.4!! So, my goal for tomorrow is to be the same or lower. And in order for that to happen I have to stick with my daily goals, which are the same as always: drink 3 bottles of water, track calories and exercise (I already went to pilates.)

I hope everyone has a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Good job on Thursday!! Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working part-time in the Kids Club at Crossroads Fitness. This week has made me realize that my tollerance for bullshit has a direct correlation to my wage. My wage is low, therefore my tollerance is low. But, the free gym pass is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's awesome! Way to go on the good weigh in and even more awesome that you don't have to work YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Today went pretty well. I've had three bottles of water and my calories are in check. See you all in the morning!

    ReplyDelete