Tuesday, March 23, 2010

back on track

Ugh, things have been so busy lately! I AM trying to find time to post here, really. It just seems like there's so much more to do when the girls are either asleep or engaged amongst themselves enough for me to be on the computer.

Anyway, I am here. A little more of me, lol, but I am here. This morning I weighed 154.2 which is up like 3 lbs from last time I posted but up 6.2 lbs from my lowest... which is a lot. This week has been the first that I've logged food in forever. I'm really trying to get back into things. I went to kickboxing on Monday and tried to do Zumba on Tuesday, but if you've been keeping up with FB, you know that I got kicked out b/c Brielle bit another girl. My problem with the situation, is that I don't think they (they being 2 out of the 3 that were there yesterday - not everyone) actually watch the kids and try to make sure things don't happen. They just put out fires, not prevent them. Anyway, I was really upset with how things were handled, so during the girls' naps (I put Sophie down yesterday too b/c she's getting really sick) I went to Golds and talked to them. I couldn't believe how much nicer and bigger and better staffed their daycare was. Of course, if I quit Crossroads, I'm losing my free membership along with free childcare. Plus, I <3 my group exercise instructors, especially the kick-it instructors. But I also really hate dropping my kids off with people that I don't care for or don't watch them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do...

BUT I am back to wearing my bodybugg during the day, back to tracking and weighing foods, back to 4 bottles of water a day. Hopefully I can be back to working out soon too - wherever it is. Plus, now that Sophie is sick, it'll be awhile :(

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for trying to get back on track!! I hope Sophie feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete