Friday, March 5, 2010

Molly's Friday Weigh-In

Today's weight (brought to you by the letter F) is 168.4. That's down 1.4 from Monday and down 2.2 from last Friday. That's pretty darn good. Especially for me, lately! I've realized that I can have a few things that I shouldn't, but it doesn't seem to totally derail me for days or weeks on end. At least for now, I feel fairly in control of my eating. I'm not anywhere near perfect at it, but I'm also not eating 2500 calories of total crap or more everyday.

Goals for today:

drink water
exercise

Hope everyone has a good day and a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for feeling in control of your eating! That is a big step. And good job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's great :) So it's past your 10 lbs mark, right? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! It's still .6 up from the 10 lb mark. So close!! There's always next week.

    ReplyDelete