Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lori's Update

I was finally down today to 184 which is just a pound down but we had been eating out a lot and I was up a little. I'm glad it's down but sad that the weight isn't coming off quicker. I finally bought a pair of jeans this weekend b/c I literally cannot fit in any pants besides one pair of maternity pants (that don't have a panel or anything) and my workout pants. It was sad - I bought a 16 and before getting pg I was wearing an 8 or 10 depending on the brand. I don't know how other women seem to lose their baby weight so quickly and get back into their clothes right away. Right now I would give almost anything to be able to do that.

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I have a lot of negative things always bouncing around in my head. I'm trying to work on that but it's a struggle.

I've been faithful about going to kickboxing twice a week and this week is spring break for my mom so she's going to watch my kids twice more so I'll be able to go four times this week. The bad news is that Aaron leaves on Friday for a week and a half and my mom will be back in school, so unless I pay $9 (gulp!) for daycare EACH TIME I GO, I won't be going to the gym. I really wish the daycare was cheaper. I know I need to exercise to get the weight off and also I know it would be especially good for me while Aaron is gone to get a break, but seriously, $9? That's crazy talk.

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you Lori! I just went to the pediatrician today and she told me that Hanna is a little under weight and that I need to keep my calories up. I feel like I eat like a pig already and now she wants me to eat more?! I might only breast feed for 6 months just because right now I have no health care and I need to lose weight before someone will accept me. I can't seem to orchestrate the perfect formula for breast feeding and losing weight.
    I also feel like the more I think about it the hungrier I get. It's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete