Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cassa's update

I have been so crazy busy this past week.  I was down 2 pounds on my last weigh in bringing me to 189.  However....this weekend we went on a trip to see a dear friend.  I love her so much, but their eating is so out of control.  I don't judge her or try at all to suggest she live differently because this works for her.  But we ate so much crap.  My body didn't respond well to this at all.  So, I'm sure I am up but I had a fabulous time.  This week is spring break so my family is home but I am going to persistent that we stick to a good eating menu.  I am not going to be able to make it to the gym today because I have got to get my house in order this morning and I have a ton of lessons and rehearsals this afternoon.  But, I will eat right.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you are here and blogging! Great job for you being down two pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 lbs is great! It's hard on all of us when we're out of our routine or travel :( but I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things quickly!

    ReplyDelete