Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cassa's check in

I have done really well so far.  The damage over the weekend was only 1.6 pounds.  So now I am back up to 190.6.  I feel like I will never get below 180...grrr...  Tuesday when I said I wasn't going to be able to work out I actually ended up going to Body Flow with a friend.  I'm glad I went because it felt so good.  Then yesterday I did a class called Floor Barre then did about 2 miles on the treadmill.  My eating is good.  Last night we were at a pinewood derby thing and I had a chili hot dog...But I was so proud of myself when I went to get a soda and I put half diet in my cherry pepsi!!!!!  Wahoo!  And it still tasted good.  My goals today:

Drink 5 glasses of water
Stick to South Beach food

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cassa! It's so hard to have a hectic weekend and still do pretty good! Also I think those are good goals!

    ReplyDelete