Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lori

Aaron is out of town, well out of the country actually, and it's always harder when he's out of town b/c my parents want us to come over there more often. My parents' house is like a mecca for cookie and candy lovers. And I have a hard time saying no to everything. Plus, when we do eat over there I don't get to decide what to have, so that can be hard too, plus I can't go to the gym while he's gone. He still has another week in Amsterdam. :(

This morning was pretty good actually though. I was 182.8 which is 1.2 lbs down from Tuesday last week. I also keep track of my weight on my whiteboard on the fridge and from 2/7 to today, I have lost 10 lbs. Not too much considering the time frame, but at least it's nice to see it coming off. I always have a hard time losing the weight while breastfeeding, so I'm just happy to see it go down. Hopefully this next week won't be too bad and I'll still be able to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment